World renowned expert Stuart Sobel has created a library of tax education videos that are available by license or royalty agreement
A PREMIER COURSE SUPPLIER FOR THE CPE PROVIDER
FAQ about license of videos / audio in our extensive library:
- All video/audio are of superior quality!
- Most videos are available in raw video (if needed)
- Videos are broadcast/recorded from our state of the art studios in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Tax Media Network is now International! With Country Coordinators in Ireland, Israel and India.
- Tax Media Network is the largest independent producer of cpe materials for cpe providers!
- Our live webinars are re-broadcast up to 25 times per day / per provider.
- Our inventory is completely turnkey
- We will (at your request) provide audio, power points, text courses, self-study. The entire package!
- You can modify the videos as you see fit or leave as is
- We produce current NASBA compliant programs
- Tax Media Network is commited to providing quality education programming
- Library is continually updated
- Stuart’s presentations rate 4.9 (job knowledge) and 4.8 (presentation) out of a 5 point scale!
- Programs can be downloaded via digital download or sent on a hard drive via US mail
- Videos are a mp4 format and audio is mp3
Some background on Stuart Sobel (Author, Host, Founder of Tax Media Network):
- 49 YEARS OF TAX WISDOM
- Worked in examination and high level positions at the IRS for 30 years
- 19 years in private practice
- Mr. Sobel is a enrolled agent
- Stuart has trained over 40,000 CPA’s nationwide
- Was Host of a nationally syndicated radio program (Wise Choices)
- Stuart Sobel has trained professionals that teach CPA’s for 49 years!
- Author of four books
- Taught at Indiana University
- Has been a expert witness on tax issues for the government and public sector
- Taught live programming for 43 of the 50 state CPA societies.
- Has helped create over 2,500 nonprofit organizations worldwide
- His expertise on the topic of nonprofit taxation has earned him the title “The Guru of Giving.”
Sample of video: